Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: The New World Order is Forming...

  1. #1
    HB Forum Owner ek3's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 11th, 2001
    Posts
    1,753
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I decided I needed a co-mod...and I think I found someone who embodies...exactly the image Jizz Nasty is looking for...this is how it came about...

    Patron Saint Of Nakedness : well, i demand you make me a mod!!!

    ek3: im sorry...not with that name

    Patron Saint Of Nakedness : What If I change it?

    ek3: well first...

    ek3: what makes you want to be a moderator of the Jizz Nasty forum?

    Patron Saint Of Nakedness : well.. I just want to be. I want to be the renowned sidekick of ek3

    ek3: what can you offer to the Jizz Nasty forum that other co-moderator hopefuls may not?

    Patron Saint Of Nakedness : I can offer disorder, chaos, filth, greed, and porn beyond the wildest of imaginations!

    Patron Saint Of Nakedness : AND!!!

    Patron Saint Of Nakedness : the occasional "cliche"... or even a "funny comment"

    Patron Saint Of Nakedness : and

    Patron Saint Of Nakedness : once in a GREAT while. a "nugget of truth" may slip out!

    ek3: what are your intentions with my Jizz Nasty board?

    Patron Saint Of Nakedness : To create a safe haven for fuck ups and weirdos to come talk about anything and everything, and enjoy porn without feeling ostracized for weird and odd thoughts such as "i wonder if she likes the way that dogs cock feels... maybe I should try that"

    ek3: what is the first thing you would do as a co-moderator of the Jizz Nasty forum?

    Patron Saint Of Nakedness : *looks off in the distance, as though he's invisioning something*....

    Patron Saint Of Nakedness : well...

    Patron Saint Of Nakedness : first.. I would post a topic, about how my co-mod status came to be.... then I would ask the people what they wanted, and then... when they told me.. i'd laugh in their face and not give it to them~! *snaps back to reality*


    Patron Saint Of Nakedness : oh, and world peace would be nice

    ek3: if you were to become a co-moderator, could i trust that you would not change anything or try overstep your boundaries because of your newly gained power?

    Patron Saint Of Nakedness : I would change only what I felt needed to be changed in order to disturb the regular posters... and I would use my power to threaten and frighten those below me.

    ek3: as a co-moderator, do you understand that you have gained nothing, other than the name, all power is held by me, and you have none, you are not even to click on the "mod control panel" option, is this clear?

    Patron Saint Of Nakedness : If I say it is clear, am I granted the status?

    ek3: that all pends on a name change and a drug test

    Patron Saint Of Nakedness : I'm free of all drugs... and... if granted the status, name change will be the first thing to happen

    ek3: i will need to see the name change prior to granting the prestigious honor

    Patron Saint Of Nakedness : am I assured, by your word and honor, if i do change my name, that I shall get the honor?

    ek3: yes...assuming you understand...that no editing of post is allowed...

    ek3: except for Jason's

    Patron Saint Of Nakedness : I shall edit no posts`

    Patron Saint Of Nakedness : except jasons!

    The name change function of HB is down...so...I went ahead and made him co-mod...but his name is too long...and when the name changer is fixed...he will have to change his name...

  2. #2
    Inactive Member gnosis_within's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 23rd, 2001
    Posts
    318
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    why was there no offer given to me????

    [img]mad.gif[/img] [img]mad.gif[/img] [img]mad.gif[/img]

    i would have made a great co-mod...... [img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img]

  3. #3
    HB Forum Owner ek3's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 11th, 2001
    Posts
    1,753
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I never see you here...

  4. #4
    HB Forum Owner SHATOUSHKA's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 18th, 2001
    Posts
    22,191
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    seems he fits the qualifications! [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

  5. #5
    HB Forum Owner ek3's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 11th, 2001
    Posts
    1,753
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    You really ARE a bitch...

  6. #6
    HB Forum Owner SHATOUSHKA's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 18th, 2001
    Posts
    22,191
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    bah!
    i'm just what you need

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •